When Do We Meet?
Youth Group meets every other Sunday (after the church service) for an hour. A lunch or snack will be provided. Then we discuss Sunday’s sermon, our week, and a lesson.
The next meetings are as followed:
February 13th & 27th
March 13th & 27th
April 10th & 24th
May 8th & 22nd
*Subject to change, but we will contact you if canceled or rescheduled.
What We Value
- Encouraging openness, and acceptance to allow the Holy Spirit to shape our continued growth
- Challenging each other to live fearlessly with trust in God
- Having the strength to step out of the mold and into who we’re created to be
- Living for a greater purpose to serve and make the world a better place
- Be diligent to chase after the uncatchable God, and open our eyes to see His constant presence
- Be active in our communities to show and receive God’s Grace and Love
Our friends, at the City Life Center, are hosting a clean up day.
Youth if you are interested in attending, see Mike Donahue.