When Do We Meet?
Youth Group meets every other Sunday (after the church service) for an hour. A lunch or snack will be provided. Then we discuss Sunday’s sermon, our week, and a lesson.
The next meetings are as followed:
December 4th and 18th
*Subject to change, but we will contact you if canceled or rescheduled.
What We Value
- Encouraging openness, and acceptance to allow the Holy Spirit to shape our continued growth
- Challenging each other to live fearlessly with trust in God
- Having the strength to step out of the mold and into who we’re created to be
- Living for a greater purpose to serve and make the world a better place
- Be diligent to chase after the uncatchable God, and open our eyes to see His constant presence
- Be active in our communities to show and receive God’s Grace and Love
The Youth Group is going on a retreat to Beulah Beach.
“WhiteOut Winter Retreat is the best weekend of your winter! You will have more fun than you thought possible, be stretched spiritually, engage in life-challenging discussions, make new friends, and laugh your heads off. You will leave with a deeper understanding of who Jesus is and why following Him is the BEST LIFE POSSIBLE! This non-stop energetic retreat includes epic dance parties, hilarious hosts, interactive activities, uplifting worship, and transformational Bible teaching.” – Beulah Beach
If interested or would like to learn more, contact us here.